IMAGINACIÓN AZUL B37564002 (MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D hereinafter), through the present document, collects its Policy of collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.mipequeñafabrica.com in order to improve the usability of the same, the habits or browsing needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D, the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the various tools that MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D or access to data by MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D, for the provision of its services.
MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages, implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D uses the following types of cookies:
- Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D.
- Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Cookies analysis and / or advertising: allow to know the number of visits received in different sections of web pages, habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D (mainly Google Analytics), as well as manage advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
- Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The cookies’ storage time will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of MY PRINTING FACTORY 3D, although the use of some services may be limited. If once you have given your consent to receive cookies, you wish to withdraw it, you must delete those stored on the user’s computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies